Realtor | Operations Manager
Licensed Realtors® since early 2017, Phil & Victoria Gerdes finished 2017 as Long & Foster’s Company-Wide Rookies of the Year, finished 2018 as the Regions #2 GCI Earners and are currently their offices #1 Agents in both volume and units sold, as well as recently declared one of Long & Foster Top 100 Agents nationwide.
Their focus on “Real Estate Done Right” through cutting edge techniques, as well as practicing long standing real estate fundamentals, coupled with inimitable levels of communication has allowed them to provide clients top tier service, exceptional results and extraordinary satisfaction.
What sets you apart from the competition?
• We care for our clients like their our family. We do everything and anything we can for them. No matter the request, if we can help, we dive in and get things done.
How did you become so good at what you do?
• I like organizing and knowing everything is done the right way. We love systems and to me operations is all about creating and executing systems. I also have a business degree, and management background where I was responsible for 20-30 employees, that’s where a learned the basics of running a business.
Real estate is highly competitive; what are 2 or 3 most important tasks, actions, etc. that you do on a constant basis, that speaks to your approach towards this competitive industry?
• Consistency, integrity and caring for the process as if it were our personal home being sold or purchased.
What has been the highlight of your career so far?
• Building the great group of people we work with and breaking into the industry like a wrecking ball. We are setting new standards for our market, we are changing the face of real estate.
How do your feel overall operations management plays a vital role in all things “Real Estate Done Right”?
• I’m here to ensure all deals are on track to close on time! Everyone, from clients, to agents, to partners, everyone wins when we focus on the details and getting them done right.